Scot and Laurie

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Fence Finally

Amy wants the fence finished before the reception. She said Tyler and her would help me put it up. We did the fence before the patio but sometimes it takes me a while to get things done. I got all of the materials together and Tyler, Amy and Harrison showed up to help.


Harrison wasn't much help.


I drilled the holes in the pickets and Tyler screwed them to the frame while Amy was helping mom weed the flower beds


It all went up pretty fast and looks good.


Careful it could be loaded.


When we put up the fence it was just a few weeks after surgery on my wrist. I couldn't even stand the torque of the of the drill when putting in the screws. It was a while later before I could finish what was left of the fence. Thank you Amy and Tyler for your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home