It's Finially In The Store
Mom and I went to Fred Meyers last night and I found the new Betty Crocker gluten free cake mixes. We bought the yellow cake mix and the brownie mix. They also have a chocolate cake and a cookie mix. They cost a little over 4 dollars and only make a 8X8 cake. Today is Fathers day and I wanted to try out the cake mix so while mom was making macaroni salad I mixed up the cake. When mom finished the salad she made lemon frosting.

It was surprisingly good. Gluten free goodies usually don't taste near as good after a day or two. I'll let you know if it still tastes good.
It was surprisingly good. Gluten free goodies usually don't taste near as good after a day or two. I'll let you know if it still tastes good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home