We are getting closer to a finished Patio
After another expansion to include the tree in the patio we then laid all of the pavers that didn't need to be cut.

The next step is to saw and install the rest of the pavers. I dug out the easy-up not because of the sun, but the rain. I needed to get the pavers cut and the saw returned to the Pro Rental.

Finely all of the pavers are in.

Here is where we dug out another three feet of sod and dirt to include the tree in the patio. We thought it would look better than have to jog the edge around the tree. What a nice feeling to have the major part of the work done. It took a lot of help from the whole family. Thanks everyone, there is no way I could have completed this alone.

The next step was to install the edging around the pavers to keep them from moving over the years. Melissa, Kayla and Allie helped me spread the quarts sand over the pavers to fill in between them.

We had to find enough brooms because everyone wanted to help.

A couple of passes with the plate compactor and then we swept the rest of the sand off.

A quick wash with the hose and the patio is complete.

After work and between rain storms I was able to relocate the sprinklers and reroute the poly pipe around the patio. With the sod down and the flower pots in place I think it looks very nice. We planted the flowers early in the spring and had to cover them at night for the first two or three weeks to keep them from freezing.

Thanks again everyone!
The next step is to saw and install the rest of the pavers. I dug out the easy-up not because of the sun, but the rain. I needed to get the pavers cut and the saw returned to the Pro Rental.
Finely all of the pavers are in.
Here is where we dug out another three feet of sod and dirt to include the tree in the patio. We thought it would look better than have to jog the edge around the tree. What a nice feeling to have the major part of the work done. It took a lot of help from the whole family. Thanks everyone, there is no way I could have completed this alone.
The next step was to install the edging around the pavers to keep them from moving over the years. Melissa, Kayla and Allie helped me spread the quarts sand over the pavers to fill in between them.
We had to find enough brooms because everyone wanted to help.
A couple of passes with the plate compactor and then we swept the rest of the sand off.
A quick wash with the hose and the patio is complete.
After work and between rain storms I was able to relocate the sprinklers and reroute the poly pipe around the patio. With the sod down and the flower pots in place I think it looks very nice. We planted the flowers early in the spring and had to cover them at night for the first two or three weeks to keep them from freezing.
Thanks again everyone!

1 Comments:
It looks gorgeous. Let's have a picnic.
By
Hulse Family, at 9:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home